The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is located within the Seaport District at address 415 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210. Take a look at driving directions to determine your best path.
BCEC South Parking Lot:
- To self-park in the BCEC South Lot: From Summer Street, turn onto East Side Drive, drive past the valet area, and continue straight along the side of the building. At the end of the building, make a right and go down the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left and you will see the entrance to the South Parking lot in front of you. Parking rates are $25 for regular sized vehicles and $50 for oversized vehicles.
- Please note: Parking is limited at the BCEC and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If the South Lot is full, attendees may be directed to an off-site parking lot.
- Find other parking options and more details about parking at the BCEC, including a list of nearby parking lots.
Public & Regional Transportation Options
The BCEC is easily accessible by public and private transportation.
- Find the most direct public transportation routes with MBTA Trip Planner.
- Locate train, subway, and bus stations with parking lots at MBTA Parking Options.
- Search regional bus services that bring you to South Station, a short walk to BCEC.